The 2020 Census begins on March 12th and you can respond from home in 2 ways:
- Online with a smart phone, computer or tablet at https://www.my2020census.gov/
- Call 844-330-2020
If you have not responded to the census by April 8th you will receive a paper questionnaire by mail.
Five Things to Remember about the 2020 Census
- EVERYONE COUNTS! All people living in the US on April 1, 2020, no matter what their immigration status, gender or age.
- SPANISH! Everyone can respond to the Census 2020 online, by mail or by phone and all three options are available in Spanish.
- APRIL 1, 2020 IS CENSUS DAY! We will receive an invitation by mail in early March and we can start responding online by mid-March.
- WE ALL WIN! Census data is used to make policy and budget decisions to build better roads and schools, fund community programs for older adults, children, and families, create jobs and improve housing.
- CONFIDENTIAL! All answers are protected by federal law and can not be shared with any other federal or local agency. Census 2020 will NOT ask about citizenship or immigration status