VISIT THE COVID-19 ASSISTACE CENTER
WHo is elegible to get the vaccine?
- Anyone over the age of 16, regardless of immigration status is now eligible to receive the vaccine
WHEN AND WHERE CAN YOU GET VACCINATED?
- There will be a vaccine mobile unit at Canal Alliance, 79 Belvedere Street parking lot on Saturdays from 8 am – 2 pm starting April 24th. Make your appointment at https://curative.com/sites/25664
- Click here for Vaccine appointments in Marin County
- Information on COVID-19 vaccines offered by Marin Community Clinics
- Sign up and check availability for vaccines outside of Marin
COVID-19 vaccine FAQs
- Latino doctors answer the most commonly asked questions about the vaccine
For help by phone call Canal Alliance at 415-873-1040.
For information on COVID-19 testing and other related resources, click here