- Do you need support during this difficult time? The County Behavioral Health Warm Line offered by Enterprise Recovery Center is open 7 days a week between 1:00 and 5:00 PM to offer support (available in Spanish) – please call 415.457.4026.
- Free COVID-19 testing is being offered by Marin County Public Health in the Canal.
- On Thursdays, from 1PM – 7PM, there is free walk-in testing for COVID-19.
- 1177 Francisco Blvd E, San Rafael, CA.
- No health insurance required. Everyone can be tested regardless of immigration status. No appointment needed. First-come, first-served basis.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Immigrants Rising – Mental Health Connector provides undocumented young people with psychological support.
- Immigrants Rising – Virtual Wellness Gathering help undocumented young people stay grounded and connected to one another.
- Marin Community Clinics – dental emergency only, call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- See our community flyer here.
- Protect Your Health – Information from Protecting Immigrant Families regarding your rights and safety in medical settings.
- USCIS has just released new guidance making clear immigrants can safely seek testing or treatment for COVID-19, as well as other benefits that keep their families healthy during this time, without negative consequences for their immigration cases. The full notice is available here.