covid-19 vaccine information
covid-19 vaccine FAQ’s
- Click on this link for information on the most commonly asked questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
Free covid-19 testing without appointment
- Free COVID-19 testing is also available at Marin Community Clinics on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm at Marin Community Clinics (MCC), Marin Health and Wellness Campus, 3260 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael (side entrance).
Free COVID-19 Testing by Appointment
- Free COVID-19 testing is also available Tuesdays through Saturday from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm at 1177 E. Francisco Blvd, San Rafael, CA by appointment only and can be booked online at https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 1.888.634.1123.
- Free COVID-19 is also available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Tuesday, Thursday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at 10 Avenue of the Flags Color (Marin Center-Drive Thru) by appointment only and can be booked online at https://www.color.com/marincounty
COVID-19 testing in Marin County
- Visit this page for up to date information on Marin County COVID-19 testing sites
- Information on COVID-19 testing sites and dates for the week of 4/12/2021 – 4/18/2021
- Marin Community Clinics – dental emergency only, call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- See our community flyer here.
- Protect Your Health – Information from Protecting Immigrant Families regarding your rights and safety in medical settings.
- USCIS has just released new guidance making clear immigrants can safely seek testing or treatment for COVID-19, as well as other benefits that keep their families healthy during this time, without negative consequences for their immigration cases. The full notice is available here.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Immigrants Rising – Mental Health Connector provides undocumented young people with psychological support.
- Immigrants Rising – Virtual Wellness Gathering help undocumented young people stay grounded and connected to one another.
- Do you need support during this difficult time? The County Behavioral Health Warm Line offered by Enterprise Recovery Center is open 7 days a week between 1:00 and 5:00 PM to offer support (available in Spanish) – please call 415.457.4026.