Free COVID-19 Testing without Appointment
- Free COVID-19 testing is available at Marin Community Clinics on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:00 am – 11:00 am and on Saturday: 9/26 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm at Marin Community Clinics (MCC), Marin Health and Wellness Campus, 3260 Kerner Blvd, San Rafael (side entrance).
- No health insurance required. Everyone can be tested regardless of immigration status. No appointment needed. First-come, first-served basis. It does not affect your immigration status. It is free and confidential, your information or results are not shared with anyone.
Free COVID-19 Testing by Appointment
- Free COVID-19 testing is also available Tuesdays through Saturday from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm at 1177 E. Francisco Blvd, San Rafael, CA by appointment only and can be booked online at https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 1.888.634.1123.
- No health insurance required — testing is available to anyone. Your testing information will not be shared with the federal government, and receiving testing or COVID-19 related care does not affect your immigration status.
- Free COVID-19 is also available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Tuesday, Thursday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at 10 Avenue of the Flags Color (Marin Center-Drive Thru) by appointment only and can be booked online at https://www.color.com/marincounty
- Please keep in mind that testing is only for those 13 and older. Health insurance isn’t required, it’s free, it’s confidential – your personal information won’t be shared and translation services are available.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Immigrants Rising – Mental Health Connector provides undocumented young people with psychological support.
- Immigrants Rising – Virtual Wellness Gathering help undocumented young people stay grounded and connected to one another.
- Marin Community Clinics – dental emergency only, call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- See our community flyer here.
- Protect Your Health – Information from Protecting Immigrant Families regarding your rights and safety in medical settings.
- USCIS has just released new guidance making clear immigrants can safely seek testing or treatment for COVID-19, as well as other benefits that keep their families healthy during this time, without negative consequences for their immigration cases. The full notice is available here.
- Do you need support during this difficult time? The County Behavioral Health Warm Line offered by Enterprise Recovery Center is open 7 days a week between 1:00 and 5:00 PM to offer support (available in Spanish) – please call 415.457.4026.