Cuerpo Corazón Comunidad
January 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until May 26, 2021
Tune in to the live stream of Cuerpo Corazón Comunidad, a talk show that offers tips and solutions on health and safety live on Facebook, on YouTube and on KBBF 89.1 FM and KWMR 90.5 FM on Wednesdays at 11am-12pm.
Join Brenda Camarena, the host of Cuerpo Corazón Comunidad and special guests and experts as they share information on health resources and services, financial challenges, and the latest updates from the school system and Marin County related to the COVID-19 crisis.
The show is rebroadcasted on Marin TV Channel 26 on various dates.
Call 415 455 0102 with your question or comment to participate.
Some topics for discussion include:
- mental health: coping with stress and anxiety
- Marin County data and updates on COVID 19
- financial assistance resources and other resources in Marín
- public health during the time of COVID 19, tests, social distancing and wearing of masks
- information on food distribution and food assistance
- what to do and what not to do to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy
- keep children healthy, active, and learning during the COVID 19 home shelter
Listen to past shows at http://www.cuerpocorazoncomunidad.org/
Visit our website for resources and information: http://multiculturalmarin.org/