August 29 @ 9:00 am
Canal Alliance offers free legal clinics every Wednesday.
The morning session begins at 9:00 am and the afternoon session begins at 1:00 pm.
Clients are seen in the order in which they arrive. Limited spaces are available.
August 29 @ 3:00 pm
Marin County Office of Education
Tony Thurmond, the CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction, will be delivering the keynote address at our Education Equity Forum on August 29th!
* Welcome – Mary Jane Burke
* Data – Marin Promise Partnership
* Student Stories – fellows at 10,000 Degrees
* Investing in Equity – Marin Community Foundation
* Panel Discussion:
– Omar Carrera – Canal Alliance
– Jim Hogeboom – San Rafael City Schools
– Zared Lloyd – Marin City Health & Wellness Center/HighSchool
– Dr. Mara Perez – Latino Futures
Hope you will plan to join us on Thursday, August 29th from 3 to 5 pm. RSVP to Michelle@First5Marin.org to save your place!
Join our mailing list