As a non-partisan organization, Canal Alliance neither supports nor opposes any political party or candidate for public office.
Canal Alliance is looking for bilingual volunteers who will be able to call Latinos in Marin County from their homes. With traditional events and canvassing on hold, phone banking is more important than ever. We need you to make sure individuals in our community take part in the 2020 election.
Virtual training will be provided. In order to volunteer, you will need access to a computer or tablet to log in to our remote phone banking system as well as a phone to actually make the calls.
Starting: Tuesday, October 6 through November 3, 2020
Skills and Requirements
- Must be bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English).
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection.
- Volunteers must be able to commit to calling a minimum of 50 individuals on our list (you can sign up for more than 50 if you have the capacity).
- Fill out Canal Alliance forms through DocuSign, forms will be emailed by Volunteer Coordinator.
- Attend Zoom training next week Tuesday, October 6th at 6:30pm or Friday, October 9th at 5:30pm. Volunteers who sign up after 10/16 will be able to watch the recorded training.
- Training registration is required. Please fill out our volunteer form using button below and register for one of the two training sessions below.
Questions will be answered during training sessions.