The checks have been counted, the pledges have been matched and the results are in!
This #GivingTuesday2018 we raised $17,191 to fund the critical services that Canal Alliance provides to the Latino immigrant community in Marin.
We can’t thank our generous donors enough for sharing their commitment and dedication to our mission and our organization, but most of all for standing up to defend the right of immigrants to achieve their dreams.
#GivingTuesday is an international day of giving that supports nonprofit and community-based organizations by leveraging the power of social media and our digital connections. This year, organizations across the world raised a total of $380 million dollars and we are so proud to be a part of this movement. A big GRACIAS to the members of the Canal Alliance family that created fundraising pages and reached out to their friends, family and networks.
Thank you for your dedication to the work that we do and to our community each and every day.
- Rina Arnez, Young Professionals Board
- Yvonne Ayala, Board of Directors
- Nell Branco, Board of Directors
- Emiliano Carrasco- Zanini, University Prep! Manager
- Mario Castillo, Front Desk
- Jennifer Caynan, Young Professionals Board
- Robert Galvez Oliva, Young Professionals Board
- Emily Maloney, Development Associate
- Sara Matson, Director of Development
- Stephanie McNally, Strategic Initiatives Manager
- Sara Miro, ESL Manager
- Krystal Sandza, Board of Directors
- Lauren Silver, Legal Outreach Coordinator
- Emilie Thomas, Young Professionals Board
- Henry Velasquez, University Prep Supervisor
- Danielle Walker, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Erica Walker, University Prep Supervisor