Who can renew?
- You may request a renewal if you met the initial 2012 guidelines
- Did not depart the United States on or after August 15, 2012, without advance parole
- Have continuously resided in the United States since you submitted your most recent DACA application.
- You have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
When to renew:
- 180 days (5 months) before the expiration date located on your work permit.
What you need to bring to your appointment:
- Current work permit
- 2 passport-style photographs
- Valid Passport
- Social Security Card
- A copy of your previous DACA application
- If you were arrested or went to court, bring any documents involving removal proceedings or criminal history. Bring certified court dispositions.
- A check or money order for $495 for your DACA renewal application
- A total fee of $100 for Canal Alliance
How to schedule your DACA renewal appointment with Canal Alliance:
Email the Immigration Legal Services Team at Canal Alliance
Call 415.306.0437 to schedule an appointment.