Access Covid Resources
Our Covid-19 Outreach Team provides free testing, makes vaccination appointments, and connects the community to the latest resources and information.
COVID ASSISTANCE CENTER
Our Covid Assistance Center provides information, resources, free rapid testing, and at-home test kits.
- Tuesday – Friday from 10am – 4pm
- 91 Larkspur Street – window at Canal Alliance
- Phone: 415-873-1058
COVID-19 RAPID TESTING
Our team makes free testing available to the community in a variety of ways: our Covid Assistance Center, community events, neighborhood businesses. They also distribute free at-home test kits throughout the community.
- An appointment is recommended for free rapid testing; register using this link.
- Drop-ins are available: Tuesdays from 3-5 pm and Saturdays from 12 pm-3 pm – except the last Saturday of each month.
Vaccination and booster information is updated according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Check with our team for the latest resources.
- Available starting at age 6 months. Youth may require the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Make a free vaccination appointment in Marin County: Vaccine Finder | Marin County Coronavirus Information (marinhhs.org)
Referrals to obtain Covid-19 treatment (Paxloid) are available.
- Option 1 Visit sesamecare.com/covid
- Option 2: Call Marin Community Clinics at (415) 448-1500.
- Option 3: Our team can help connect people with a telehealth assessment. Call us at 415-873-1058.