Our Social Services Team is available to help individuals and families identify resources that address their urgent and basic needs.
Bilingual Case Managers are available to assist directly and provide referrals to health care, emergency rent and utility assistance, wage recovery, and more.
- Our offices are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- To schedule an appointment, call: (415) 454-2640.
Canal Alliance partners with the San Francisco Marin Food Bank to offer a weekly Food Pantry for families to access free nutritious foods, fresh fruits,
- Tuesdays from 8am to 10:30am, while supplies last
- 91 Larkspur Street, San Rafael – in front of Canal Alliance
Emotional Support and Behavioral Health
Our Behavioral Health team offers trauma-informed therapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families; as well as therapy groups throughout the year according to needs expressed by the community. Our services are free of cost and do not require insurance.
Do you need financial advice to buy or rent your first home, prevent evictions or foreclosure? Would you like confidential help to buy a home or improve your credit? Canal Alliance is working with UNIDOSUS to offer free and confidential advice to tenants in Marin County.
- For more information call: 415-454-2640
- Or call the UnidosUS Counseling Connection Center: 844-394-0656, or visit this link for more information
We are also available to partner with other agencies and community groups to organize talks and trainings. To schedule an appointment, call (415) 454-2640. Your Home! Your Rights!