Canal Alliance is the only provider of affordable and comprehensive immigration legal services in Marin County.
Apply FOR DACA!
If you live, work, or study in Marin county
This is a reminder that if you are eligible for DACA, you can now apply!
If you believe that you are eligible to apply for DACA, please FILL OUT THIS FORM: https://ww5.welcomeclient.com/nggate/intake/general/61741.
To change the language of the form, select from the menu on the top right. Once you have filled out this form, a member of our legal team will call you to set up an appointment. If you have difficulty filling out the form, please call (415) 448-8679 and we will help you fill it out.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- You can use this tool to find out: Home Page – Immi
Monday through Thursday
9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
New Clients and Current Clients (Marin County residents only)
Please call 415.306.0437 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible (within 48 hours).
Our offices are closed to walk ins until further notice. Canal Alliance continues to take health and safety precautions to protect our clients, staff and community from exposure to Covid-19. We continue to provide immigration legal services remotely by telephone, video, etc.
Due to the effects of the pandemic, our capacity to take new consultations and some types of cases has been reduced. We continue to serve our current clients and provide information and referrals to our community.
If you have any questions, and or require immigration legal assistance, please reach out at (415) 306-0437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMMIGRATION LEGAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Asylum for minors
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Permanent Resident Cards and work permit renewals
- DACA and TPS renewals (Financial assistance available through Mission Asset Fund)
- U Visa (for victims of serious crimes)
- T Visa (for victims of human trafficking)
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act, for certain survivors of domestic violence)
- If you are a DACA beneficiary, please see our updates and resources here.
ORGANIZATIONS CURRENTLY TAKING DACA APPOINTMENTS:
- Immigration Institute of the Bay Area DACA UPDATE – Immigration Institute of the Bay Area (iibayarea.org)
- Sonoma Phone Number: 707-932-7000
- Sonoma Email Address: email@example.com
- San Francisco Phone Number: 415-538-8100 ext. 206
- San Francisco Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asian and Pacific Islander Legal Outreach API Legal Outreach – Immigration Rights Projects
- San Francisco Phone Number: 415-567-6255
- Oakland Phone Number: 510-251-2846
ONLINE SEMINARS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR DACA
- United We Dream Action First Time DACA Application and Renewal Resources | United We Dream
RESOURCES TO READ AT HOME
- Guides for preparing a DACA application and the accompanying documents, from Immigrants Rising and CLINIC:
Be sure to check back with Canal Alliance in January, we hope to start accepting DACA appointments then!
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Everyone in the United States has certain constitutional rights regardless of their immigration status. Canal Alliance regularly provides trainings on how to be prepared in case of an encounter with immigration enforcement. We also offer trainings on family preparedness planning and immigration updates.
If you are interested in scheduling a training at your workplace, school, or place of worship, please first fill out this form and our Legal Outreach Coordinator will be in touch soon!
Please note that this information does not constitute individual legal advice or a guarantee that we can accept your case. We do not provide legal advice through our website or email to new clients. Please call us at (415) 306-0437 so that we can evaluate your case. If you communicate with us through this website or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential.