Canal Alliance is the only provider of affordable and comprehensive immigration legal services in Marin County.
For individuals seeking non-immigration legal support, please contact our partners at Legal Aid of Marin.
Immigration Legal Services Available
- Asylum for minors
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Permanent Resident Cards and work permit renewals
- DACA and TPS renewals (Financial assistance available through Mission Asset Fund)
- U Visa (for victims of serious crimes)
- T Visa (for victims of human trafficking)
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act, for certain survivors of domestic violence)
- Deportation defense and asylum for adults is available through our partner organization, Social Justice Collaborative. For a referral, please come to our front office during regular business hours
Please note that this information does not constitute individual legal advice or a guarantee that we can accept your case. Please contact our office if you want to learn more about our services or how to access them.
Know Your Rights
Everyone in the United States has certain constitutional rights regardless of their immigration status. Canal Alliance regularly provides trainings on how to be prepared in case of an encounter with immigration enforcement. We also offer trainings on family preparedness planning and immigration updates.
If you are interested in scheduling a training at your workplace, school, or place of worship, please contact our Legal Outreach Coordinator, Lauren Silver, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 415.306.0437 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Free walk-in clinics every Thursday.
Do you live in Novato or West Marin? Call 415.717.0426 to schedule a free consultation with the ILS mobile team (by appointment only).
Monday through Thursday
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm