Canal Alliance is the only provider of affordable and comprehensive immigration legal services in Marin County.
Monday through Thursday
9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Free walk-in clinics every Thursday. The morning session begins at 9:00 am; the afternoon session begins at 1:00 pm. First come first-served basis. Limited
Our next walk-in clinic will be January 16, 2020
Please call 415.306.0437 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Immigration Legal Services Available
- Asylum for minors
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Permanent Resident Cards and work permit renewals
- DACA and TPS renewals (Financial assistance available through Mission Asset Fund)
- U Visa (for victims of serious crimes)
- T Visa (for victims of human trafficking)
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act, for certain survivors of domestic violence)
- Deportation defense and asylum for adults is available through our partner organization, Social Justice Collaborative. For a referral, please come to our front office during regular business hours
Immigration Mobile Team
Do you live in Novato or West Marin? Call 415.306.0437 to schedule a free consultation with the immigration mobile team (by appointment only).
Know Your Rights
Everyone in the United States has certain constitutional rights regardless of their immigration status. Canal Alliance regularly provides trainings on how to be prepared in case of an encounter with immigration enforcement. We also offer trainings on family preparedness planning and immigration updates.
If you are interested in scheduling a training at your workplace, school, or place of worship, please first fill out this form and our Legal Outreach Coordinator will be in touch soon!
Please note that this information does not constitute individual legal advice or a guarantee that we can accept your case. We do not provide legal advice through our website or email to new clients. Please come to our walk-in hours so that we can evaluate your case. If you communicate with us through this website or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential.