Announcing Information Sessions for Construction Career Education ClassesComments Off on Announcing Information Sessions for Construction Career Education Classes
Register today for an informational session about our upcoming Career Education Program starting this spring.
- 18 years or older
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Individual annual income less than $24,000
- Proficient English
- Interest in a career in construction
- Marin County resident
- FREE evening & Saturday classes
- Full-time job opportunities with benefits
- Financial, career and personal support
- Individual savings plan where the program matches every dollar you put in
To reserve your seat in the mandatory informational session, please call Regina at 415.454.0450.