1. Make an online donation
2. Create a Facebook Fundraiser
- Visit Canal Alliance’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CanalAlliance.SanRafael/
- Click on the ‘Create Fundraiser’ button under our banner image
- You will then be walked through the quick and easy process of setting up
your fundraising page
- We have pre-loaded some text and photos for you to use, but please feel free
to personalize your page to let your friends know why Canal Alliance’s work
matters to you!
3. Spread the word!
Here are some sample messages that you can share with your friends and family to encourage them to support Canal Alliance on Giving Tuesday:
- In this time of uncertainty, there’s a fundamental truth that gives us hope – that together we can do extraordinary things. Join us this Giving Tuesday and let’s rally to support the health, safety, and empowerment of the Latino immigrant community: https://donate.canalalliance.org/GivingTuesday2020
- I’m showing my support for Canal Alliance this Dec 1st for #GivingTuesday. Join me and millions around the world in giving back, spreading kindness, and showing how together we can be a force for good on #GivingTuesday: https://donate.canalalliance.org/GivingTuesday2020
- Canal Alliance advocates for and supports the health and safety of immigrants and their families during times of crisis. Never has this been more necessary than during the coronavirus pandemic, which is taking a devastating toll on the lives and livelihoods of Latino immigrants and their families. Giving Tuesday is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference: https://donate.canalalliance.org/GivingTuesday2020
If you have any questions about your donation or fundraiser, please contact Rosemary Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 448-8678.